WE'LL BE YOUNG FOREVER. Thought of the day: heyhey - click me! ;)

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Diary Entry #2: mmm... so tired

OMG! Yes ... it is finally happening! the day has finally came!! 12th of august. I know you have no idea what I am talking about ... but this is the day my dad goes back , officially done his vacation, (he doesn't live with us... don't sweat the details) .

Anyway! so if you have read my first diary entry, you will know that my dad doesn't let me out and hasn't allowed me to go out for most of the summer; so you can imagine how happy I am.
It will feel so good to go back to normal ! Doing what I want... when I want ... it's just great.
Too bad I am completely tired, and am barely able to come up ideas for this diary entry, to enjoy this.
I woke up at 6 in the morning today because I am training my brother to swim , (don't worry I was on a competitive team for 3 years) . It went alright, but now I am hungry, sleepy and absolutely grumpy. The reason why I want to whip him into shape is because he was accepted into the navy! All of us are really excited for him! But yeh, so I am just helping him out .
Excuse my dull tone, but I think I am going to go take a nap ... oh and excuse me for any typos during this entry.
Until next time.
Kat!

No comments:

Post a Comment