WE'LL BE YOUNG FOREVER. Thought of the day: heyhey - click me! ;)

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Diary Entry #3: I'm smiling again!

 You have no idea how good it felt to see my smile again.. I felt pretty again , and incredible ... just really full of life and optimism!
So! I am finishing up all my courses to become a lifeguard at the end of August, and if all goes well... I will finally be employed at the end of September! woo hoo!

I have so many things I want to buy!! :

1. Professional camera.. yes I want one ha ha.
2. A new winter hat ... I have one in mind
3. TICKETS TO EUROPE NEXT SUMMER! YES IT IS HAPPENING!!!
4. Of course some new clothes, but I already went shopping
5. AND some more smexi heels .

I just took in a deep breath, because it feels nice to have your life organized.. and of course everything is easier in the summer. I have been working out for a couple months now, and wow... I can pull out a 180 pound male out of the pool .. by myself. Nice thing about my arms is that no matter how strong I will get, they will always be small and feminine , a trait I am proud of. ha haa...
Seriously to those who do not work out, I suggest you do! It feels so good, and such a confidence boost... especially when you're able to swim 800 metres in 10 minutes.

I've been making new friends... meeting new guys , ha ha .. and everything seems just in place. i am having a great summer. I FEEL SO AMAZING!
Sorry, I just said that out loud and thought it was worth typing . Who ever is reading this , you should get busy and get out there!
wow, all this time I thought my life was on pause... but really I am the one who's just sitting here while life is running .. apparently "waiting" for something.
Life lesson right there: don't wait, do. I'm active, I'm achieving, I'm on the move.

PS.
I have an exam tomorrow... wish me luck?

Until next time.
Kat!


No comments:

Post a Comment