WE'LL BE YOUNG FOREVER. Thought of the day: heyhey - click me! ;)

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Do you love yourself?

Recently, I've gone through a minor bump .. and I was completely lost. I realized I had no inner strength, no 'girl power' , no energy or  even courage to step forward and to move on!
I loved 'it', more than I loved myself ... because I let it completely, entirely , destroy me.. and at the end I didn't care. I acted so stupid, and pathetic... it actually makes me sick to think about how I handled the situation.. seriously, ha ha wow.
I forgot who the most important person in my life was. The person who receives 100% of attention , love , treats , or gifts. I could turn my back on the whole world! if she needed my help . That person.. is myself. Could I be successful if I didn't love me? if I wasn't confident? if I looked at every other person and wished "... I wish that was me" 
NO!
Confidence is such a rare characteristic nowadays.  Some one came up to me and told me "You will be with yourself , your entire life ... so why not make the best out of it?"
I am learning to let go, trying to stop taking everything so seriously .. because i noticed teenagers are always trying to live the 'adult life' : with their boyfriends/girlfriends, sex leading to pregnancy, smoking.. and always complaining they have to quit, (and we all know that's never going to happen) , and list goes on. Why should I be curled up in a stress- ball all the time? Why should I care more about the person next to me than myself..? I may not even speak to this person in a year.
I improved myself, changed myself... literally . I threw out half of my clothes and replaced them with new ones.. I changed my hair, changed my appearance.. completely flushed out and reorganized my bedroom . I feel new, fresh.. and I promise you- nothing in hell beats this feeling.
Girls.. and even boys : ALWAYS go after what YOU want! There are millions and millions of people in the world , and noone will truly nourish , care and accept you! the way you would .
Make it, so everyone will wish that they were you. Make the best out of what you have.  


Ask yourself :

Until next time .
Kat!

2 comments:

  1. Luv it, so true! Made me really evaluate everything goin on in my life. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)!! I am so happy that you did!
    thank you for the comment.

    ReplyDelete