WE'LL BE YOUNG FOREVER. Thought of the day: heyhey - click me! ;)

Monday, August 9, 2010

Diary Entry #1: Summer 2010... sucks.

So… I’m literally trapped in my home by my father during my summer vacation which is the main reason why I opened this blog.



Usually summer is supposed to be filled with fun, camping, beaches, trips .. all that good stuff; my summer so far has been utterly disastrous. I was unable to see my boyfriend for over a month because of my dad… but that resolved easily as he coldly dumped me. On facebook. Yeh. I know. Completely confused , I find out he was cheating on me with his ex. Feeling like a complete , self-absorbed loner , I sat in my bedroom for a week crying about how my life “sucks” . An amazing start for my summer of 2010.


So.. as I said before I’m not allowed to go out, but luckily I begged myself through to going out with my friends twice... this whole summer. I’ve been to the beach once, and went to the movies once. Now don’t think I’m some social outcast, with no social life.. just think… I have overly-protective parents… which will probably disapprove of online blogging as well. The only time I do go out in public is when I go to the gym, go out with my family, or… that’s it. It may not seem so bad to you , elderly readers .. and I know you're thinking “This is just the beginning , you have your whole life ahead of you” in your monotone speech , but seriously… Im tired of waiting until I’m 20 … I wanna enjoy things NOW!


“Why not speak to your parents about it? I’m sure they'll understand” .. No. They don’t. I've tried 100 times, and they’re pretty much solid with their decisions. Their way of shutting me up about it, is buying things for me, which is nice… and also hard to resist.

So here I am, dumped, alone, and officially bored .. typing a new post .

Did I mention it's thundering? Until next time .


Kat!

No comments:

Post a Comment